- Acupuncture is not just for treating pain.
- You don't have to “believe” in it for it to work.
For that matter, the practitioner does not even need to believe in it for it to work.
- Anxiety or depression are not simply psychological problems.
- There are no magic cures. But, sometimes it feels that way.
- Yes, it is common to feel profoundly relaxed after an acupuncture treatment.
- Yes, those herbs do taste as bad as you have heard they do.
- You don't have to be Chinese to practice Chinese medicine.
- No, you don't have to know how to read or speak Chinese to practice acupuncture. But, it does help.
- It is excellent for treating chronic conditions, but also good at preventing them in the first place.
So, get right into your acupuncturist after that car accident!
- It makes you look a few years younger, connects you to your brilliance, fortifies your sense of balance and drops you quietly into the present moment.